CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

song of the day: Lust by The Raveonettes

This song blows my mind everytime I hear it. Its dark, lusty, and mysterious. I love it so much. From the opening line "I fell out of heaven to be with you in hell" I can already relate. Sharin Foo's voice is intoxicating and lovely. Download it now!


download!!!

I fell out of heaven
To be with you in hell
My sins not quite seven
Nothing much to tell
Lust I have and crave
A saintly boy I'm not
I'll take it to my grave
Beside it cursed I'll rot

I'll ride these roads alone
Beneath the sulphur sky
Everywhere I roamed
Life's one big lie
When the fireball goes down
Out by LA ways
I come into town
But only for a day

Starving on my knees
I pray for you to understand
A man sure is weak
But lust holds my hand
I struggled and I cried
I pounced with no avail
I least I never lied
Or did the truth derail

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got bored today so i read everything in zoe's blog. (four entries) then I came back here and said something about it. My moms bringin home chinese!

Anonymous said...

fuck you
every single time this happens
you find a song then i find it from you and i listen to it on repeat for like, 42 times
fuck you, cus i fucking love it!