CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I had my face like the ocean, so i'd radiate



sadies was tonight. i got ready with zoe and went to dinner with some peeps. we did weird things. today i fell in love with the velvet underground and atlas sound.

I don't know just where I'm going
But I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can
'Cause it makes me feel like I'm a man
When I put a spike into my vein
And I'll tell ya, things aren't quite the same
When I'm rushing on my run
And I feel just like Jesus' son
And I guess that I just don't know
---
'Cause when the blood begins to flow

When it shoots up the dropper's neck
When I'm closing in on death
And you can't help me now, you guys
And all you sweet girls with all your sweet talk
You can all go take a walk
And I guess that I just don't know

- Heroin - the velvets

got bored at starbucks.



ate sushi.
cleaned up a mess with a paddie
oh sweet days.
mine has a blue star.
she was taking to long...

1 comments:

britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.