CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ooh girl shock me like an electric eel.

some things would only happen to me and z. some sentances would only be uttered in z and i's presence. like

"c: wer'e looking at bording school in vermont.... :l
me: BOAaRRDING SCHOOL????!
c: i know
me: shit, man.
c: THEREPUTIC bording school"

***

z: why does David have like post-braces straight teeth and Joel has LeoQue teeth
me: maybe..................................joel is wild
z: like refused braces?
me: yes
me: he seems like the type
z: i want to ask him, but it could be awkward
z: like "my parents were too poor to get my teeth fixed" awkward

***
condawg: yo mamma
me: YO mamma, BITCH
condawg: im sorry i must have mistaked you f or someone with a brain
condawg: sorry
me: u make 0 sense
condawg: 100% of the time
condawg: 0=10000
condawg: well
condawg: 60 percent if the time i make 0 sense all the t ime
me: lay off the crack

***
eriq and i have best convos EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: i have this strange desire for 50 Cent
eriq: u can give up on that
me: ahahahah
me: i'm too ugly
eriq: no ur not
me: then waht?
me: oh.
me: he's 50 Cent. and i'm a white 14 year old.

0 comments: