CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Hey what do you say I got a 15 million dollar contract coming my way

so this weekend was weird...
i went to this david (DAHH-VEEED) garza concert. and it was totally amazing. it was so tiny, there was only like 50 people there, it was so great.
me and my friend, z, know david because his brother is z's english teacher.
so basically we hung out with our english teacher and sat severely unsatisfied while a bottle of tequila was passed around the room and subsequently our english teacher got a touch tipsy. friday nights with our teachers, that definetly sounds like me and z.
we have already decided that we are the craziest freshman girls who have the most fun.
this is for z:

  • sex noises in the locker room courtesy of your bose headphones
  • "ITS THE DRUGGGGS" -----maintenance man walks in -----"that was a joke!!"
  • apples and cars.
  • ms. jodi watkins
  • the gummy bear king and queen
  • hysterical laughing at things that are pretty horrible
  • finding notes on the ground and hyper-analyzing them.
  • good puppies.
  • estimations
other than that...the weekend consisted of studying/procrastinating studying for finals. finals are horrible, i can't have any fun without feeling like a total slacker. Like right now, even as I type this blog post, I know that i will potentially fail my chinese exam because I have no idea what 一 下 means. or 漂 for that matter.

my trainer is pregnant and sickie so I got out of church this weekend. (!!!). Its the weirdest thing...me going to church. I just stick out like a sore toe. i am not cute. well....maybe im cute but not in that christian way. the christian girls definetly have a LOOK. you know?




2 comments:

Devil Made Me Do It said...

But they were gummy WORMS not bears. Completely different.

I do love your bullets for me. My English teacher is gesticulating with a wine bottle while we estimate the forbidden.

shelby r said...

omg did i say gummy bears?????????? well shit.