CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

love my way

so. i've been sick all weeek and i haven't moved from my bed. but today I am going to school, im sucking it up and facing all the pissed off teachers that will be awaiting me. i've been going through this Doors phase...I can't listen to anything but the doors, the rest just sounds like crap. I hate going through phases like this. Its annoying.
Anyhoo, the David CD finally came in the mail. So me and zoe are rocking out.

Tomorrow I leave for marco island...@ 4 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like jesus christ, thats way to early. I'm gunna die.
Ima need to listen to sum MGMT.

Today I was thinking about all the useless crap I know. And all the important crap I don't know.
I couldn't tell you who opened up european trade routes to asia....but i can tell you that the LA based band, theIcarus Line, spray painted $ucking Dick$ on the Strokes' van. I can also tell you that Steve Aoki's gear was stolen by a drugged out freakazoid who promptly returned it. I can tell you a lot more things. Just not anything of substance.

0 comments: