CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

i'm always in this constant state of motion. all i do is do. i do do do do do do til i can't fucking do anything anymore. i'm so damn tired of doing. i do everything and i do nothing but i want to stop doing. i'm tired of waiting.
elizabeth wurtzel perfectly describes it as such:

Lots of people get nervous waiting for the phone to ring, wondering if she'll call, or if he is still interested after our first date - thats just human. But me, I can't handle the twenty minutes it takes for someone who I know likes me to call back. I'm so fucking empty. ... I do cocaine to get through the twenty minutes of waiting for a returned call.

i'm tired of the way i FEEL all the time. its like im always hazy and nothing is ever clear. i'm always tired and never all the way there. i never feel alive. it's always the same. i've mistaken this for life.
i also seem to have this all encompassing hate for everyone. when i have nothing left to say i just hate . i hate them for everything they do wrong and i hate them for being better than me. i hate them for having it under control and i hate them because i love them. i hate people who care, because i don't believe they actually do. i hate people who act like they know. and i HATE the things i can't have.

i know it all boils down to my self-hatred. but, fuck that, im fucking tired of hating myself. its so much easier to hate everyone else. its me against the world and i have no one on my side.

but i know this is not true. i have dreams where i am completely, terrifyingly, and dreadfully alone. unimaginably alone. i can't describe it to you. but i've never felt so alone in my life.

its seems like this medication is giving me the worst lows and the best highs. and when i say highs...i mean highs. sometimes i get these blips of pure ecstasy where i've never felt so brilliant in my entire life. i feel like i'm soaring over the earth and my body is a weightless, beautiful thing. its almost like i slip out of my skin and my soul floats around outside. i get this numb, weightless, tingly thing in my calves. but then, i feel like this. i feel like scum, useless, ugly. and nothing can get me out of this state. i have to wait it out.

but waiting i can't stand.

waiting has become the bain of my existence. waiting. waiting. wait. wait. wait. and that gets my thoughts haunting me. and they won't leave me alone.


0 comments: